knitting...

Since I missed Rhonda's dishcloth swap, I decided I'd knit a few for myself. My other knitting project has hit a rough spot and will take some time and concentration to figure out~ perfect for when the weather gets colder and there is not so much outdoor work. The dishcloths knit up quickly and are very portable~I've taken them along with me whenever I know there will be time spent sitting.
I used Lion Brand 100% cotton worsted weight in 'natural' and 'poppy red' for the stripe.
And if you are interested in the patterns, Rhonda has a link to Dishcloth Boutique in her sidebar.

I also wanted to mention that Kelli and her husband have created on online magazine called Seasonal Delights ~

"Seasonal Delights is a quarterly online magazine for young ladies and their mothers, but can be enjoyed by anyone who loves celebrating the joys of each passing season! " (from There Is No Place Like Home)

~so if you haven't seen it already, you may like to check it out. I just downloaded my copy last night and it is wonderful!!