Fetish dress

This is the back view which i think will soon become the front that way the bustle part will be like a chorus girl on the bottom where its supposed to be. The picture is a little flat so you cant really see what I mean you will just have to trust me!
Here it is!

1) major problem with the weight

2) solution new sleeves?

3) Also in my trying on session I feel that I should reverse the dress? the back will become the front as originally their where more stitches at the front and so when you wear the dress the bustle part is at the front (major cock up)

4) The red part that you can just see is the under skirt and attached, that too has become too heavy! And not the desired effect so I will UN pick that part and also re-think!!!

5) To then create a separate skirt a tight pencil type of style in knit and pearl could be an answer, so all in all its back to the drawing bored.
I had to laugh at the try on and I'm not that bold that I share an image but the black fish seems to have turned into something that either:

Deta Von tease would where?

Marylin Manson!

Or on a Vivian Westwood run way.

None of the above was what I had in mind when I started but I guess that's what its all about.

Never expect the expected.