This week I have been mostley!

Eye pod holder, i used my latest Turkish crochet sample to make a little eye pod around the neck holder. Cute button brought from London years back. Made from cotton.
I added the button and that sets of the front of my toddler fairy dress. Completed!

I have finally finished the black (fiske) part late last night. This dress is defiantly taking its time. And at the moment I am a bit stuck on where to go next as inbetween each tentacle I wanted to put red, and maybe a round crochet motion. But the weight is a big issue, so I think that maybe I'll do what I did with LORRAH and attach a petticoat of knit on the inside so the red then shines through. This should help the weight but will have to be done using a large hook as again this will keep the weight down. Legging will need to be worn.