Knit Update

This is yet more dark yarn, that I am using to make the black Fisk (Swedish for Octopus's or squid) I here the name mentioned alot whist I crochet on the trains. People curious of what I'am making. The dress is just an "on and on" project, 3 weeks and I have still not finished all the black hanging pieces. I just keep underestimating how much wool and last week took daily trips to the Oden plan cheap yarn shop. I think the owner should now remember me? or though he didn't give that Impression, not once!!!
I brought this mannequin last week it' s child size and a bargain at 100:- that's around £7. A clothes shop here has stopped their children's range and sold off there display mannequin.

So its an Ebba and the black and cream dress that I am making is taking so long that I thought I'd take a break and have ago at some little dresses.

Fast and quick to knit up. 8mm hook in cotton wool yarn and I ended up with a fairy dress. I need to fix the sleeves and I think put a ribbon through the waist part and It will be completed.

My free form knitting and crochet. These are all samples and practices pieces that when I went through my stash i found and since researching the "knitting free form style" I wanted to have ago. So here it is a work in progress.