This week I have been mostly fixing

This is now what the front(was the back) of my current dress. What it looks like im not sure! I will again put a ribbon through the holes and it Will be at the front and not the back and now the bustle is in the right place. I just need to work on the sleeves and then begin the under skirt. I hope to have it finished but next weekend, that will be? I think 5 weeks of work. So a big knit project! And Im getting just a little fed up. So if it isnt complete by then I'll shelve its for a while and then come back to it with fresh eyes.


This was the back of my dress! it is now the front? I have worked on different ways of taking the weight and getting an over all top part that I liked and that looked right to the theme of the dress so there has been a whole lot of unpicking and re stitching. I really should make prota types !!!