It'sy Bit'sy



It's an off shoulder, half top ment for the Paris Hiltons of the world.

Think it'sy bit'sy is a good description of my part knit, part crochet top.

Yarn Disaster

A month or so back, around the time I mastered Moss stitch ,I had found a basic magazine pattern that I'd thought! I'm good enough now, I'll give it a go.

So I buy my wool, well actually! half of the wool. I needed to buy full price! Now thats confidence.......... From my local yarn store Nysta(fabulous shop)

I bagan and worked fast, by the following week I returned to buy the 2nd two balls, to have the shock that it had gone into the sale and yes you guessed it Sold out!!!!

But this tale has a happy ending as for one thing I should have asked them to hold the wool I needed, but Im a full price yarn virgin (I know better for next time)

The kind owner ordered me two more and It took a few weeks and I was quite worried it would end up getting unpicked.

But it came and at sale price 32kr instead of 40. So work has begun again.:-)