Frogged!!! in the pond.




Frogging it! (Bitch n Stitch)

Yep, that bloody moss stitch!!!!
Why?
Here’s what I have learn't, don’t substitute yarn if you don’t know how too!

Oh yes! and that test patch, it’s for a reason! (No way) I just thought it was if you where bored.
The pattern read 4 balls 50gms and by the time I had only completed the front I'd almost used 3 balls and the small sized Cardi that I was knitting was fast becoming rather large………
Mmmmmmm

So I made the executive decision to frog it.
So I frogged it!(which felt suprizingly good considering how much work it had been!)

This was where I learn't the part of why we leave the ends until the project is completed. As yep! you guessed it!, ended up in a complete tangle.

Recycled all I could. :-0
Another big factor was that, it was just so boring to make. I just don’t think I’ll ever be cut out to follow someone else’s work ( pattern)…… I am trying just find it really hard? I was on a roll until the arm hole!!!! And then I lost it.

So until the next time!. (Yes I’ll try another, 3rd time lucky! So the saying goes) slowly but surely I will get there. :-(
Or not!