Deta Von Teese tribute



Here is my Deta Von Teese tribute sample, funny how it happened. I was practacing a different crochet stictch and it went in circles, almost like little material bowls. Hence the boob inspriation.

So using rag (I brought in UK) and then grey paper yarn and blk wool with my 10 mm crochet hook. The basque, type pillow case cover was the finished project.

I started at the bottom, then dropped stitches for the waist then the boob parts I stitched in keeping it all in one peice. To finish I pulled the stitch in tight (instead of the usual 4 parts) so it could be put on a frame or a structure.(Just need to build one)

The idea is to do more with a art project I'am working on about, skin our skin the 'This is me project' lots of new idea. Just need to buy some chicken wire and I have alots of skin colour swatches to knit. So watch this space.