This week I have been mostly


This week I have been mostly getting my son for uni ( no easy task)


Above Graduation Stockholm



From school leaving July then Country to now.......



My 1st born has officially left the nest 18 years in the blink of an eye.

It's all change from now;-)

Sink or swim springs to mind, but a good parent/parents, I think are the ones who just lets go.(Easy to type than to do, but I'm getting there)

Awaiting all the drama that may follow, may not............

It was a really strange day. A strange place a few Ikea bags
(basically his bed room content) And I left my son not evening knowing where the emergency exits where!!! weird.

It's only just sinking in for me, bean must be pretty shell shocked. But like most things in life we manage;-)



New Block stitch crochet




I phone case.
Folksy shop I will soon have back up and running, hopefully.



Rasmus the rat race of the UK he's worn out, just to much socializing;-)

That and so much change, he may be reaching for the doggy prozac shortly but hopefully the extra exercise with all his doggy friends will suffice.



Cookie doe and cream in a blankie form.


Knittings a big part of this family (No kidding), comfort blankets we are never short of.

With my collection
of random browns and creams that just reminded me of that classic comfort ice cream and nice homely memory, if one should be needed.......

The perfect leaving home gift, I made bean a uni blanket.

Cutting it fine, below my legs,covered by crochet making the blanket as we drove, completing it on route to uni. The gifts final stitch as we drove into the car part.



To much excitement!



The sweet stuff always helps at stressful times and Mark & Sparks new dessert hits the spot. (Tiny so calorie free, obviously) My must try recommendation, the spoon is meant for Barbie, very cute.



Crocheted always helps with my emotions, just knit/crochet away and its almost some thing that you can concentrate on so you cant think of the sad things or if you want to dwell you can mindlessly stitch away.

Your passion your choice.








Reading chronicle


Outcasts, KIP, Jacksons Corner , Malcolm in the middle;-)

For it's135th Birthday, the weird thing is that this project will end up in the Jacksons archive of history and if it's made 135 then no doubt it will make another 100 years and I would have been part of a group project that will be mentioned.

How cool, Historic knitting;-) Great!.


Ps as for what I'm wearing it can only be put down to the fact that we have been home two half months and I still don't have a mirror on the wall................. bad!