In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

"I Now Pronounce You Someone Else" by Erin McCahan
I'm reading this now, it's so cute!

"A Season of Seduction" by Jennifer Haymore

I love this author's books, and I can't wait to read Rebecca's story!

"The Devil Wears Plaid" by Teresa Medeiros

Brenda from WV Stitcher sent me this book, thanks so much, Brenda!

The first 3 books in the Goddess Girls series by Joan Holu
b and Suzanne Williams:
"Athena the Brain"
"Persephone the Phony"
"Aphrodite the Beauty"

I love all things about Greek myths and Joan Holub was kind enough to sent the first three books in her adorable series for review! Thanks, Joan!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??