Patterns Are Here!



In other news...

Boxes of Patterns!

My patterns have arrived! 6,500 patterns to be exact!!!

What patterns you ask? Well.. behind the scenes here I've been a very busy girl.

When I first started designing patterns I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea if anyone would even buy one! So I started small. With the exception of a technical editor, I did everything myself. And it was.. "okay".

Well.. Its been a couple of years now and the response to my patterns
has been overwhelming to say the least and I thank you so much for all of your support!

I felt the need to go bigger and better. My business was expanding greatly and I wanted a pattern line that I could really be proud of.

Over this past year, with the help of some amazing graphic designers and a fabulous technical editor, I have had the layout of the existing Never Not Knitting patterns redesigned and now professionally printed as well.

They are so pretty and I can't tell you how excited I am about them!
They are very special and unique and I'll be sharing more information about them in a future blog post!

Patterns 1

I will still be offering pdf downloads of all my patterns on my blog, but as always the printed patterns will only be sold through yarn shops. Find the list of my pattern stockists here.

Patterns 2

Now the question is.. Where exactly am I going to store 6,500 patterns in my tiny house?