This week I have been mostly.......


This week I have been mostly.......

Attending numerous events for my sons graduation (costly)

My sons graduation week and on one hand I want to start packing for uni.


And on the other 18 a man in the blink of an eye,
my always chubby cheeked 5 year old. (that's my always age)

You know what I mean by that its when you meet someone and that's the age or time that you remember even if you have known them for years.


Spending time with my daughter on her school holiday and her final week in Sweden;-(

Hence to say alot alot
Emotional knitting/crochet

It's been another of those weeks!

I knit the stitches with no purpose other than to stay calm.

Hosting
my last international school cafe;-(
.

Opening a late birthday gift. (cheerfully)



Cath Kidston

Very nice;-) (thanks Soph)


Project Five



five is a Mish mash
.........

This is the 5'z
(why?)
because it's
50 knit
50 crochet

Then 15 up for each strap, then I have attached them together.

WIP from here on in!


Shoulder crochet.

Shoulder knit.



So far, so good.



Rasmus

(my fav space seems to have become his favourite space)



Naked Blythe



Naked Blythe she was the yarn and inspiration for my 80's bag. The 80's bright bag shown below. Lady Ga-ga has a neck strap and the 80's bag has a huge pretzel. (flowers so last year)



This came about as I had been making a whole lots of chains for lady Ga-ga and playing with them they didn't work for the top but the bag.....why not;-)