My weeks fly by and it is literally Bye Bye

My weeks fly by

Flying by, we leave at the start of July as yet no confirmed date...........

Four years in the blink of an eye.

Literally flying



So of cousre my knitting is in a twist!

Here is the up-date on my hippy type top, I'm not really sure where I'm going with it, but it's the stitches that keep me calm.

So I'm stitching.

In fact I should not be stitching or typing but dashing off to shower as I ran today,

I say ran
;-)

You know I have typed this before I'm at the fast slow jog stage always more a tortoise than a hare. But I'm happy with that. Any way as I waffle I'm attempting to change my run routine, well that's a fib don't really have one. Aim three times, and time who cares?.


But distance I'm trying to improve my stamina and today over an hour..........Just a little bit 20mins , its a big deal and I am very pleased.

But Rasmus has refused to camp out under my desk so that urges me the hurry to the shower and to stop typing............ its just that my computer was on way, so easily detracted so the rest of the blog may seemed rushed.

Apologies.



Split sides
(and that's not me laughing)

Even though I am laughing a lot that how little I'm managing to get done.


Crochet and knit I have took turns using each.

Below as always with my knitting a hole? , no idea and im sure Karin will tell me what it is that I managed to do, but as with all my knits if it's meant to be it stays or karin will fix it;-)


Grrl + Dog
Relationship beanie
;-)



I love her blog , its always very funny and when I looked at her most recent post I saw this.

What a great Idea.........


Oh if only life was this simple,see your perfect mate and pop the other side of your beanie on him/or her or in my case, seeing Brad Pitts taken, Rasmus(dog) done, who needs an expensive wedding and later on an even more expensive divorce! Just get a relationship hat if there in there in.

http://dneese.blogspot.com/2010/06/abc-knit-in.html

Arty letters


And to add to matters my ducks have a new you tube that I have just completed. A few new ducks to up-date and even a duck realise in Urma that's all to follow, please be patient.

I'm honestly getting to it!

Interview to follow, blue duck travels.......