Prague, Stockholm and France it's all soooo International


Prague duck release,

And not the traditional release (river) as we where a little pushed for time so
the Hostel/hotel we stayed in had mini water feature, so that's where the duck left the flock. (So to speak)

Prague- This is my second visit to Prague and I absolutely love the place. I went before I came to Stockholm and in my mind I think that the Gothic style of Gamla Stan it kind of reminded me of Prague.(my opinion)

The one word I would use to describe it is Beautiful. Every where you look you see such fantastic architecture. And the Cobbled streets are another favourite of mine
.

That and Beer costs 1 Euro/£1 , Stockholm 75kr ish (Nearly £8.......) Hotel Mosaic (5 day open/5 weeks memory) strongly recommend. Funky and totally modern, one might say "pretty arty" with standing lamps that stand actually hanging from the ceilings in the dinning room.

http://www.mosaichouse.com/ Added plus a bar man looking like Johnny Deep, Pirates Johnny hair not so big, another hotel high light.
Total value for money;-)




Prague Knitted Graffiti
. (Sorry I forgot to write down the destination)

Not Central Prague, more by the river it could have been next to the National Theatre. My memory has never been good!

Stockholm.


Mid Summer's coming and a large May Pole by the palace/2010 love ending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer



New Crochet.



New Crocheted Top.


The green yarn is a Chain of crochet and then I threaded it with a needle, I will attach it at the back,
but not sure how.

Not sure Whether it should be hidden or a feature.
Next Threaded a chain of two yarns under the bust part, just for some detail.

That's it so far.





Rasmus trying to knit my wires!



Bag linings



Here is my little production line of bag lining, some of the knit/crochet bags come up so strong that a lining is not always needed. But for some I thought that a lining would look a little bit more professional.;-)

Funny thing is that my hand stitching is not quiet up to my knit standard and it really did look as if a young child had sowed them in.........

I used the sowing machine and old T shirts to make the lining, so that part was easy but the sowing in with out showing or simply neatly was a little bit of a challenge.

So for now ill count the stitches as the tacking and when I return to England my good friend Angela can show me how!!!



France

Unfortunately I have not been recently but this was La-man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Hours_of_Le_Mans and a car shell designed by
none other than Jeff Koons ( I want one)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Koons

Not a race car any old banger but with this paint
job it's very cool.
Photo taken from the web site below
.

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1046066_bmw-m3-gt2-jeff-koons-art-car-makes-le-mans-on-track-debut



THE DUCK MINI MOVIE..............

The first you-tube was simply to show the my idea at the time
(Original!, who knew?). I was a very inexperienced film maker.

This one actaully has a title and end credits, still not exactly experienced but better. I would like this one to be the official ducks release, for my knitted graffiti duck project that launched in 2009.