Dogs wearing pearls and ducks in Malta.


Duck Launch Malta


Flying airmail to Malta as I type, my good friend Nikki will be popping this little duckling in the Mediterranean.

Armed with the Lyric of the Late Jim Reeve's...........

" Please Release me let me go"

up-date to follow.


Dog days


Rasmus in my pearls.



My full Swedish family member has been under a lot of pressure this weekend, realising that changes are afoot.

Something to-d0 with the massive amount of bubble wrap and art that I pain stack-inly packed.
Our house fast became an alien zone.



His pass port is ready. Not very pleased about his 1st flight. Nor his anxious owners.
My pearls made him happy for a while;-)




Lazy days

Making the most of the last week....days..... left in stockholm;-(

The outside experience, summer in Stockholm revolves around the water and the sun.

Golden body's, Tanning and bad does not quiet compute here!, I like tanning with moderation. Its all golden hair, golden beaches , be it local man made. They are still pretty golden and river swimming, great.

Home soon to the British rat race. I never really got that meaning until I left. Running in every direction And packing as much into one day as one can.
(my interpretation)


As opposed to Sitting back and noticing the seasons change. And wishing this summer season will not end. Stockholm for me



It's all just to much.



Tuesday-pack up day, more importantly triple bill, Twilight Night at the movie's, here I come;-) yes very lucky.