A Dark Side knit ( The force is strong with this one)


Very Strong with this one............

Two separate knit Cafe's and told the same, the shock and a gasp (exaggeration is always required)

" unusual colour scheme" nice colours, but very dark.


Welcoming My inside out, dark side bag.


I began this on public transport as I quiet often do, a tram, a train then a coach and plane.

It's called inside out as a new stitch I made simply
Looked better on the inside than the right way! Strange, these things happen.

So I reversed it! No rules ,it's just as I like it.



Why the darker wintry colour scheme? ..........
when the sun shine so beautifully.

I'm just not sure, it was my birthday shopping I envisaged a bright bag

(The 80's luminous)

Tick, done........

But I have been working with a lot of bright lately and I guess maybe with out realising I sensed that the darker days where coming. (Moving country)

I love the tweedy colour scheme it reminds me of farmers and tea cosy's.
And a girl named Kirsten;-)

This being my 10 move, since I began my family. Oh well (I like change)

I embrace it........

But it is tough
, the restarting, over and over, now that I'm late 30's I feel almost like I need kick starting.

A little more energy required, but when I'm ready to settle, i'll know;-)

Hopefully one day.

So it's simply dark days (kidding)



Knit and crochet my dark side, inside out ,mostly constructed

on the way to Prague bag.


So far so good. Project frozen as I briefly lost this mixed knit........

A first I have lost hooks but never hole projects.


Mid summer lunch with my Brother and I left it, with out realising............
(The two glasses of bubbly may be to blame)

I panicked as the thought of loosing my emergency knit kit that was in with my latest project
, nearly brought me to tears;-(

Luckily a late text from my Sis In Law, confirmed the find, she just wanted to say bye bye again. I will miss Emm.



Finished.



Completed.



Done
.



Dusted.



Ended.



A bright along with my dark side. All my ends stitched in, a cute little summers day top for those cut off jeans shorts. I may even where this my self.

Who knows