Safari and a little frozen Crochet.


From a little frozen UK Crochet graffiti

To

Safari in South Africa,

I'm home.



Today I'm Feeling very much like my favourite Rhino picture.

Juxtaposition Ice to Rhino......



Welcome back!

Four days in the UK

Stranded by snow and nothing but school uniform emergencies.

And if you don't my opinion of snow,

Here goes.......

Hate it!


But I'm over snow, this a quick briefing of my last few weeks.



In a nut shell as a not so very well run school I know, likes to say.

I had an interview for an on line magazine(whoopee!)

It's so nice that every now and then,

Some one appreciating my artist talent in writing.


(Trying to be a full time artist, focus is hard some times)

For the love and not money as they say!


Post to follow, luckily a spam check or I would have missed this opportunity.

-8

to

+30

Two weeks spent.........

Between Cape Town

Durban

Nambiti (feeling like a famous person, oj oj oj)

Jo-berg



Hippo eye's


Doily shadow

And then Zambia, the breathe taking Victoria falls.

Big thanks to my dear friend Carmen

(for all her knowledge, and especially booking skills and family)

Back to Jo-berg then a 24 hour train travel, very Harry potter;-)


Before arriving back to Cape Town, Uk then finally Sweden.

Fly fly fly feeling very bird like.
(not to mention, very lucky)

Awake for way to many hours,

Teamed with mixed emotion, my daughter now at school over sea's.

I'm Back!!!!


Afternoon tea in Cape town.
(Very British)


Here's a little of what I have seen,

I really didn't understand my addiction of blogging until you have no pc access.

I just wanted to share it allllllllllllll.

Missing my computer, of course .......

"I got over it, obviously holiday of a life time"

I think that I'm turning in my husband, I need all my technology's


All of the time;-)