Relaxed Crochet, Train Travel (Premier)


Platform 15 Jo-Berg (South Africa)

http://www.premierclasse.co.za/

Champagne knit coffee a kind of orient express.

Relax sit back and look at the ever passing changing,

extremely diverse surrounding.


Enjoy the rocking and the squeal of the tracks, beats flying any day.

Armed with new supplies

Jo-berg and a helpful cousin,
(Tack Kyle)
found me "Sew What"

Aptly named haberdashery, it's official I could live in South Africa
Good coffee and a knit shop.....I'm in.




Me (unusual I know) Never keen on pictures with me in them,

but I guess every now and then it's OK just so you know

I'm a real person..............


Not just a Superknit hero;-)



Champagne as I do like to crochet in style.

Sipping champers to the chug of a train.



Crochet and the bed, a little compartment each,

complete with bed sofa and a little table and wash basin.

(so little I missed it )

So a very kind passenger,

Slightly drunk

showed me where. Oj oj oj



630 wake up with coffee and 24 hour trip

F,A,B as they say in Thunderbirds.



It rained it poured on way the the station

My poor pink pumps got flooded, they spent the trip drying out.

Extreme rain.

Once we left Jo-Berg the sun shone.