I was hoping for some snow...

Happy New Year everyone ~ I hope yours will be full of joy and good health.

Today I took down our Christmas tree, and I was sad to see it go. I will especially miss its sparkly glow which has brightened the long dark evenings.

One of my Christmas wishes was for new cross country ski boots to replace my worn cracked ones, and of course, for some snow on which to ski.

I think it started snowing the day we bought the boots...

...and I don't think it has stopped since.
Below is what it looked like this morning...






It is the fluffiest, most beautiful snow, and this afternoon it still continues.
I think we have at least 2 feet...

Not to be picky, but if I could just have some sunshine now...please :)
{As promised, there is a small giveaway--I will try for tomorrow.}
~Deb