Plane Crochet, Blythe dresses made in the sky.


My morning moan/My UK shock!

Before I get to the Flight Blythe Crochet, I need to show this..........

Say this.......


We came to Uk, to get away from the snow, to wake up to this!!!!

My father-in law in the neighbouring field with his collection of dog's
Enjoying the hideous snow.

For art I like it, for daily living I detest it.

Seeing it's England, No grit no gritter no budget!

We are officially stuck, thank god for the British over use of 4x4,
We are actually in the country side
So my family actually rate having them;-)

Thank goodness.



Yesterdays flight, SAS Sweden to England

Two hooks,
5 and 8 (Always prepared!)

My Christmas gift yarn


And I'm off.


I mapped a basic pattern for a baby jumper
Inspiration 1975 (Swedish knit Project) at the air port.

The free-form Blythe dresses,

I began on take off, and

I had completed on landing;-).


Funny looks at my tiny opposites colour yarns of dresses,

Detailed and tiny.

Using a swirl as a back patch and a flower for each one sleeve,

My dress designed.


Pretty dam cute

Unfortunately three weeks before I get to try them on my actual dolls, but hey hoe.........it is my holiday.

And at the rate of everything standing still(Britain's Weather Disaster)

I could be completely stuck here for a lot longer!.

Oj oj oj



Size 5 hook



I made a chain of 8 and then circled around and around.

Filling the back gap.



1975

Baby pattern

I'm just trying to achieve the re make of the no pattern

Baby Jumper


Created by a selection of squares and rectangles.