Crochet commenced into 2010.

A gift from Lisa (The fashionista)

Here the end result of the bag that,

I crocheted into 2010


(while the fire works exploded over Stockholm)

All my family and guests hit the patio.......


I sat cuddled up with my Rasmus,
whom unfortunately was just a big bit afraid.


(little Pop's and Honung slept through:-)


Over xmas I created little blocks of free-form/new and old stitches.

Mindless fun

(late stitching so not technical, we had guests!.)

Free-form ,

Textured ,

Structured.



If it was fabric it would look like patched work.

As each different coloured part was a separate piece.

I stitched them all together, using a chain stitch.

Thus creating a rectangle,almost.......

Adding extra detail, as I went.




New years day our guest leave.

Commenced operation-de Christmas

Remover of all xmas

(Borbles/tree/chintz!)

As we travel soon.




Big adventure for my daughter,:-(

Big year for my son.

And a big holiday with one of my oldest friends

(South Africa is my newest adventure)

Inspiration and flow

What with all this years stressful challenges,
(Hopefully not to stressful)


I needed a good start.......thank goodness for the

Sticks/needles/HOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My all things, yarn related addiction, keeps my sanity.



So a quiet blog for a
couple of weeks.