Packaging Dress Made Real.


This is my packaging dress constructed entirely of fruit and vegetable packaging.

It appear on my mannequin as a finished dress.

But

Actually

Factually

If I'm honest

I have learnt a few cheats/photography & photo-shop.



The fact is that it's all edged in crochet.

That's all the packaging squares and rectangles.

But the actual dress construction, is a fraud.

It is completely pinned in place.

A dress makers dummy.

I had mapped out where the parts will be/roughly.

And just before I left for my holiday I had actually began the big task

of making it wearable and stitching them together.


The actual dress construction part has now commenced.



I made a band the yellow cotton crochet and this worked,

It was trial and error
!

As I tried a few bands.

The acrylic was just to thick not delicate enough.


Then in my dwindling stash
(I really need to sell some art to replenish this)

I found the cotton/lemon worked a treat and I'm off.

Watch this space a lot of construction and imagination to follow.

My on line mention

Stickkontakt

I'm feeling very smug.

http://stickkontakt.blogspot.com/


Pom- pom set in Ice.



I'm so in love with these picture's, new Ice project.

It's a frozen Pom-pom set in Ice.

Very in-keeping with the English weather.

It took five and a half hour's to collect my son.

A trip that should have taken three.

Tonight we are brassed for the coldest yet -17

Yes that's England not Stockholm.......shocking!.