What no knitting?




Diary entry March 09
I for the 1st time since I began
I have absolutely no knit projects on the go!!!,

I'm usually snowed under.........;-)

Pardon the pun (Stockholm/snow)
Recently I posted, that I needed a break
(Stay at home artist not exactly a chore)

But I still put pressure on my self and I treat every project as if I am being graded at Uni!
So that's three years almost a pass/degree but no official course just the school of experimentation alisonart.com

I needed a break, just some light hearted projects like a new stitch my cable attempt....... and of course my Pom Pom making.

But nothing that I need to think about too deeply.

Fresh eyes, time for some new research!!!
As I think sometimes I do get a little lost heading from one into the next.

Don't get me wrong this inspires me and is how I usually work, but at time's and guess this is one
of them I feel the need to sit back and do some research.

My books are piling up on my desk, my google list grows longer and currently the canvas side of my art seems to be full time. So something needs to shuffle;-)