Mothering Sunday (UK)

Mothering Sunday

So in other words a perfect day to do my favourite yarn thing. Not look after my family as I do all year around a days celebration just for me.




Sit with a cup of tea and my perfect little rows of knits and purl's
(If I'm feeling adventurous that is)

And this week I have been a little busy with starting a few new knit/crochets projects.


The house is empty the teen still sleeps my daughter and husband are off Horse riding with
my puppy too.

I am about to commence my knitterthon of me....ness


Once I have completed my post that is;-)


Book review
This week I Completed the Friday Night knitting club, I really enjoyed this knitting read the description of the
stitches and the references based around the knitting groups it is all so true.

But Be warned a Little sad in places,
but a recommended knit read;-)
(Tack Sigun)