Jelly


Jelly

I made the skirt part as one piece. Then next step the collar, I made this Using the fluffy yarn. I Just crocheted a band this I made with a 8mm hook.

Then I attached the doubled up blue cotton to make the back spine part, 8mm hook again.
Next I picked up the stitches
(well added them) On to the front of the collar using a round needle so that I could be a little fiddly with the stitches.

Then I knitted the stripes with the left over yarns
(Red Heart mainly)


Once the back and the front where at the correct size. I used crochet to make the side panels I used a crochet big stitch so that you have a bit more room for movement.(This is around a Uk 10)

Size 10 fitted to the actual mannequin, I usually tend to knit up a little bigger but this is purely for fun and not for me to wear
;-)

That is Unless I have a clown day.
(And I also need to loose a few pounds)

I love the clown colours