This week I have been mostly knitting a Gold Shrug

I'm back, my weeks dry spell/break how ever you would like to describe is over, I'm back on form............ my daughter now 12 my husband now 36 all in one week boy is march expensive.

Thankfully my puppy is well on his way back to full recovery;-)
My paintings back on track and I have already made my daughter a navy blue soft chunky pashmina.

I have made a good start on my golden shrug and began the big project of Alice. (Alice in wonderland, out fit!)

It's a quick knit stitch that I am using one 20 mm needle and one 8 mm needle and I discovered some thing new about Stockholm this type of knitting/stitch is not recognised.
I have had so many people on the trains ask me what it is I'm doing with two different size needles.
I have explained my very big in the 80's(In England) quick knit stitch, I wonder who started the stitch and where it originated?.