Conceptual Crochet with Keys!

Free-form

Here is a piece of crocheted free-form that's came together, as a funky cat walk top. I competed it a few weeks back but hadn't yet gotten around to popping it on the mannequin.



And I think this type of work needs the structure of a bodice, to show the work. I used two rolls of cotton (well I think, as it was from the charity shop)
It feels almost like string but not so rough/
strong cotton at a guess.

The white was a ball of yarn that was almost like
shoe lace but skinny? I used a few crcohet hooks 8mm and a 20mm I think:-( Loosing my memory...........

These I mixed together and added some old cool keys!
Not practical in any way and only for the likes of a Kate Moss type. My reason for this is that one arm hole is for a very skinny arm.

Conceptual Crochet
would be a good descriptive term for this piece, as I haven't thought of a name yet.