This weeks projects

Turkish

I have been trying this week to remember how to Turkish crochet I managed this a long time ago to make an Eye Pod carrier and I kept my quick written instructions safe and even a sample piece to show what/how I did it.

Now that is organised, but like most systems a year or two later and my notes mean nothing to me;-(

So its back to the drawing board, I'm almost their and I quite liked this stitch and thought that it too may make a nice scarf/shawl but I keep loosing stitches,Dol!
So I will frog and start over;-)
Close up with my made up Turkish.

Catching up on christmas!

I'm a bit Behind on my Christmas gifts, this is part of the brown scarf for my very brown brother in-law.
(I'm edging it with a little of the Kaffe Fasstt)
I had some left from the shawl,adding sneaky little bit of colour

I frogged to Easy knit pattern jumper that I was making and recycled the yarn. My pattern following was truly at it worst with that jumper.


The pile of knitting on the left side of the photo is the jumper, well whats left of it. I could'nt be bothered to wind it up, so I am actually crocheting the scarf straight from the jumper.;-)