Jelly yarn

I'm on the "I knit london" what's on the city knit wise E mail
I copied and paste below and I could not get the writing bigger!, but look what's for sale in the UK! OMG
I have got to get some;-)


Home > Yarns > Jelly Yarn >


Jelly Yarn® is THE new yarn for contemporary knitters and crocheters! Created from a fiber thin ROUND plastic, Jelly Yarn® knits into a cool glossy texture to make purses, handbags, belts, market and beach bags, bracelets, flip-flops, etc. OR go mad and create your own amazing beings. Jelly yarn has been used for coral reefs, alien life-forms and more - chekc out the Jelly yarn projects on Ravelry for some inspiration. Jelly Yarn® is not gimp or flat lanyard but round, pliable vinyl that is specially formulated for knitting and crochet. Jelly Yarn® is available in 14 yummy colors and 2 weights.

Exclusively available in the Uk from I Knit London.

Jelly Yarn FineJelly Yarn Fine
100% vinyl yarn in DK equivalent weight.
Jelly Yarn: BulkyJelly Yarn: Bulky
Bulky Jelly Yarn® (aran weight).