Scarf Central (production line, almost)

Anne's scarf

I thought I had run out of time but when I went through my little bit of a stash
(Stash it can hardly be called, I need new yarn supplies)
But any way what I had left
yarn wise, I figured this novelty yarn teamed with a odd ball of fake mohair. Would make a good combination for a quick knit for the maturer business lady.

And I didn't have to buy a pashmina after all;-)
(Save penny's toward January sale stock up on yarn)
I'll be glad once Christmas is here and I can get back to my own knitting.


Becky Scarf

I had some odd and ends left too, So I joined them together to make a multi yarn and on needles size 15, the scarf really was a quick knit.

It's a little short to wrap around as a regular scarf ,so I used the last of my Leeds big buttons to make Becky a broach to hold the scarf closed.

I Think it looks pretty cool;-0