Another Green Sweater

Because one cannot own too many green sweaters, right?

I don't know why I am attracted to this color so much. I can't get enough. I already own 3 green hand knit sweaters and even have other green yarns stashed to make more. And yea, it's all in this shade too.. pea green. The uglier the better.

I purchased this Zara Plus yarn at a 75% off sale at my LYS. Its funny because as soon as I saw the range of colors going on sale, I made sure that everyone knew.. the green is MINE. The funny thing is that nobody wanted this color anyways. But it was love at first sight for me.

So I am finally getting around to using it and I decided that it will become the Sienna Cardigan from Interweave Knits Fall 2006. So far I'm enjoying it and its knitting up really quickly. You gotta love projects on size 9 needles!