Knitting and doll's


They are just too cute!

I was researching something random the other day
, oh yer
I remember, I was looking for my friend's cardigan that she was selling on a site. Similar to E bay, Im not mentioning the name, as they are not a good site!

And this picture came up.

Same time last year I was really considering one,The Kenner Blythe dolls. I had seen one on a blog and when I googled tried to research, what type of doll and where to buy. All this once I found the name of the doll
(Well actually Monet found it 1st, kids!)

Shocking is a good word to describe!

EXPENSIVE!

They seem to be very popular with a certain knit culture!

And for me........Santa;-(

I think I have left it to late this year as at the price they come up for on E-bay you would need to take a bank loan to buy one.
(Investment I here you shout!!)


They are very limited and tiny with a mass amount of outfits you can buy! Or as it seems in the knit world, make your self.

I still feel that maybe Im a little old to buy a doll, this was how I talked my self out of it last year.

But here I am again!.........


I never had a new Barbie, Ever! so maybe this is my need to for fill my child hood dream!;-)