To many projects!

Just too many projects!

This occurred to me yesterday. As I was busy swapping my knit projects about, sorting though one carrier bag and another choosing the project I wanted to take on my travels.
(In my nice knit bag)
When I stopped to actually count the plastic bags that where scattered about containing many knit starts and not any knit finishes..........
My list starts here
1) Tank top (Went wrong! Xmas stress I'm blaming)
2) Scarf for Vivianne Westward for a massive bow
(I need to wind up more of the skinny wool, as I'm knitting with three strands that's taken from a machine knit spool)
3) Nightie (baby doll)
4) Large rag Crochet hanging (I need to cut a lot more fabric up for this!)
5) I'm crocheting all my ends and left overs of mixed yarns to make a Spray Sample for my art.
So much for my two major maximum rule(knits), on the go at any time!......... I like end results and I like starting the next so my projects flow. I know where to leave things and when to come back! If it's not working(it don't happen often;-) but if so I'am happy to frog it! Flog it!
(whatever the "Bitch N Stitch" phrase)
So what's occurring! I guess to put the rains on stop blogging and get finishing.........
6) I forgot my Aeroplane knit and take off in a flood of snow/slightly nervous, but also with the piece of mind that any country to take off in Snow(from a run wise prospective)
Sweden is a good one.
That also need's unpicking, as it was in blue and white. Not my colours and honestly not really sure where I was going.;-)