My holiday knits (Xmas stress buster)

Handy tip
An excellent traveling knitter tip, I think I read this in the "Simply Knitting" mag that I subscribe too or else someone told me but any how I'll share it when flying obviously my little bag of tricks( Needle's, Scissors, Pins) has to go in my suit case. And sometime when I fly I just like to knit samples etc nothing major but they knit up quick and ending is a pain without my scissors so this idea food pack sealer comes in very handy. Especially using that ladder type of yarn as it just drops of the needles. It is a handy tip that will come in very useful for future flying.
Knit twist- it's a scarf with a difference, whilst in England I decided to practice on the round needles the type that are joined with a piece of plastic string. Two attempts before and they just seemed to twist slightly and not a neat knitting on a round is meant to be!
Third time lucky NOT! as it twisted so much that I couldn't undo it! I really need a lesson in how to use these as I'm obviously doing it completely wrong.

The crochet flowers (rounds) was just a last minute thing to use up the left over yarn.

The Knitted recycling on my Super sized needles has grown some.......
K is for knitting
This FACT featured in the "Daily mail" that I read on the flight home from England, so Gospel!
It's good enough for the stars (It makes me giggle this as they always type JULIA Roberts!)
I recon if you Google a famous knitter ,then she will be the 1st hit?
It said "in" for 2008, pick up the sticks! and start to knit a great natural stress relief!