my Christmas vacation #2

First of all, thank you for the birthday wishes and all your comments on my 'altered book' planner ~ I will let you know how it works out over time. And to answer the question about the holes, they were punched by my husband with a hand-held single hole punch (and that wasn't easy)...not sure what you would use for a thicker cover??
~
One of our day trips over Christmas vacation was to an antique co-op about an hour away. It was quite large and on two floors; I lost track of time, there was so much to see.
This little one-cup brown betty teapot was only a couple dollars so I couldn't resist getting it. It's perfect when I'm alone for my midmorning cup of tea...


I also picked up this piece of needlepoint with an idea in mind...

...after being so inspired by this beautiful and creative rug ~ isn't it clever!!