Peacock Blue

This is a Close up of the edging on the front and the back side panel, the ribbon yarn that I used for the back is a bit plain for the detailed front.
There is also a possibility that I could also lace up the sides with green Ribbon.

This is the back and I think that I am going to edge it! with the green acyrlic and ladder (type) blue/green yarn as I did for the front of the nightie. I think it defiantly needs just a little bit more to set it off as the front is so detailed.
Peacock blue!
Here's my cute baby doll nightie.
It's story
I started this whilst I was in England keep Gemma company on my last afternoon and seeing that It's nearly spring! (I'm hoping, global warming more like) I thought it's time for a bikini, but on the flight home I decided that I wasn't' keen on the straps, so I joined them with crochet. Where the blue ends is the original straps ending.
I filled in using the Ladder (peacock yarn) That's the reason for the roundness shape on the front part.
Thus turning into a pretty little nightie, SJP Inspired the episode when Carrie and Samantha go under wear shopping for Jack Burger!
It was already a halter neck (Hence origianl bikini idea) so I just attached a crochet back strap and then crochet down to make the plain back part.
Adding Ladder yarn edging at the end to set off the front and neck line. I will now begin the back.