ahhh, sunshine!

Thank you to who ever sent the sunshine which we have enjoyed for four straight days now! Soaking up all this Vitamin D has been great for 'recharging the batteries'.
Here's some pictures from one of my walks down the lanes and through the woods...





And, mine were not the only tracks through the snow today; the birds and animals have been out in full force as well, evidenced by all the footprints I saw circling in and out of the woods, across the ditch, and into the hayfield. The deer and rabbit tracks were easy to identify, but for the rest I have pulled out A Guide to Nature in Winter by Donald Stokes...
...which covers everything from winter weeds to snow crystals to bird nests and more. The pen and ink drawings are great...
I think I'll spend some time looking them over tonight. Have a great evening.