I knit Sweden!

I have begun with the country that I am currently living in, as this will be a big project. My reason for doing this! because this is the year, that like my dear friend "Angela" I would be doing my BA year for degree if I hadn't left my HND in England. So I have cut out all the research and the 1000's of wasted sketch's that you to do!
(you wouldn't believe what a collection requires)
Thus to get to my final project university talking.
(I cut out,mood boards, technique etc etc)
And unusually for me, I have made a quick design sheet first.

Cont
The only reason for having designs, is that before Xmas I seemed to have so many projects on the go........(unusually for me! not...) lots of those knit ideas all in my head.
So to realive the stress I wrote them down, In my book that came with me from England. I had almost emptied it as it was full of all those JUST Did'NT GET TIME TO-DO,S. And luckily getting to work from home and complete them as an unpaid artist, the book is currently getting topped back up!
(I cant possibly returen to the British rat race, I need one more year!)
To make my name known.....
So I drew these out, as i figured it is quite a good concept, I sketeched them in £1 shop pastel and I used Monet's atlas for the flags.
And of course I am probably repeating what has been done before!.
But thats life?, nothing is really new it's all be done before. We should just all get our own chance at re-doing it! ( A little differently)
Canadian bikini will be fun!
(I think I will need to look closer at the flag as my maple leafs have a few to many prongs!)
We Can't all be perfect.....