A womens crochet week.





Maddison's Blanket- this is my breakfast crochet project.  Think Pink.
You know the type of project I mean, you wake up early the house is quiet.
Pop on the coffee, cover legs with project big blankets keep you toasty,  Relax , even if its 10 min's to two hours this is my kind of wake up.



Mostley watching Red Riding Hood.

And very pleased to report not a bad story line, and the fact that each scene has
copious amounts of knit wear that's a huge plus.  I will take some photos
to add this to my big knits in moves collection.  
The Star (hood herself!) is even actually knitting at one point.
 Higgledy piggledy the e blogger went mad.

So this is a kind of back to front blog, no matter how hard I try I cant fix it.   So here goes, I can not imagine it will work and if it's the 1st time that you are looking at my blog, please do not, save it for the next in order organised post.

The photo upload just went crazy and I already started, so ill finish.

Ducks 49p each

charity shop slot

Cups and saucers 8 for £10 bargain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman%27s_Weekly_%28UK_magazine%29
 
Above the designer from my latest knit book, womens weekly that Started in 1911 nearly 100 years old.

50p Oxfam find.
 Above just in case that you had missed to poster for RED.
 Below print date and details of publication.

Dungerees

I love this little suit, but I was really surprised that this was an 1985 print.
that really was a dated knit era.


Romper
He reminds me of a young, welsh rugby player.  

I don't do celebrity but can you see what I was thinking.........
 
The photo above of the man with his top off, parents pimping him out as a baby?



 This is for the photo with the union jack cushion
 
This yarn is the closet I can buy to the project above, I made the skirt part of this dress a while back,(1 year) Never really ever using the same yarn 
(mine are always mixed colours) 
 This was different/two colours only.
 
I decided not to stress, to hibernate the project at that seeing it was acrylic and that's for sale everywhere ,at some point I would come across the exact skeins............

Sadly NOT so, So for now my colour difference is slight and that's how it has to be.

 1985 baby below.
strange to think that this little  baby now would be aged 26, weird.
 Below a work in-progress

Appologies