Jelly mainly........

Jackanory Baby Story


Jacks Blankie 
I have a list as long as my arm,for people wanting them. I like making blankets
they require no thought, they are my filler projects when my brains fried or I just simply do not want to think aboutmy knit/crochet.
The writing/ lettering was not my usual style I tried something new,  incoroporating the letters almost in one piece.  I was trying to be quick as the bigger letters take time and i wanted it more personal than graffiti.
I love the colour scheme but the lettering I was not keen on, it didn't stand out.  With my graffiti I always out lined the letters and because they are large you have the space in-between to do so. 
So I add an extra top raised layer to the writing, almost making the letters look joined up/italic almost.
JACK
Capture Reading.......



11:21  this is part of a Jelly about Reading project.
It rained and rained and rained and I felt that I had
forgotten something, then I heard the lovely Suzanne from
Jelly on the radio.  And I remembered....to late.
 She was talking about capturing an act 11:21
(a risky project, some might say)
11:21 day, but lucky for me(brain like a sieve) there was also a
repeat at 11:21 pm Sadly I'm actually in bed.   
 I was just to tired to do something arty,cleaver fun...
what you see is at the bottom of my bed hangs my art.
(so I did do something arty but a while ago)



Things are certainly busy busy with Jelly and the art world (Reading)
second project


Heritage

http://jelly.org.uk/2011/08/17/september-heritage-weekend-%E2%80%93-outcast-and-jackson-project/

A chance for the Outcast to shine (I'am one luckily)
New premises the Coopers arms for now we sit near the entrance on comfy sofas and a huge pained glass window in a listed old pub, with not a pint in site, tea,coffee or water the order of the evening with news spreading Of Emma's + Outcasts project the order of the evening.;-)

http://theoutcasts.co.uk/2011/08/september-heritage-weekend-outcast-and-jackson-project/

The Emma in question
http://emmabradbury.com/

Duck drop CANADA





Simple's as the Meerkats put it, a drop into the swimming pool.



More to follow on the duck saga

Coffee the campers way.
It's usually cupcakes but coffee is my favourite tipple second to wine;-)  Proper coffee, none of this instant rubbish.  This little stick and mini coffee cup filters, made Gray the best husband at rustic camping.  So here a little thank you;-)

Thank you