"Design Collection" BIG REVEAL











I've been alluding to a " design collection" on my blog and podcast 


in vague terms and photos for quite awhile now.


But now I am so excited to finally tell you what this "collection" is all about!


 It's a bit more than just a grouping of new patterns, its actually a self-published BOOK 


that I have put together with designer and friend, Hannah Fettig from Knitbot!





Hannah and I are friends living on opposite ends of the country but have come together to produce this book, Coastal Knits. It's a compilation of ten new designs inspired by specific locations on our respective East and West coastlines.






















What a fun and exciting project this has been! I cant wait to share it with all of you!


Preorders for the book will start in September and we expect the book itself to be released in October.


Of course there will be much more information about Coastal Knits provided over the following weeks, but for now, here are some sneak previews of the patterns we've included!


(**Warning** This is the longest blogpost ever!)








First up! A look at my West Coast designs...












"Rustling Leaves" Beret.











"Gnarled Oak" Cardigan











"Sand and Sea" Shawlette















"Wildflower" Cardigan













"Cambrian" Cowl










And now for Hannah's East Coast inspired designs....







"Rocky Coast" Cardigan







"Branching Out" Mitts




"Water's Edge" Cardigan




"Panoramic" Stole









"Bayside" Pullover





For more pictures of Hannah's beautiful knits, please visit her blog at knitbot.com.


I am SO excited by how this collection has come together. I really hope that you will enjoy it too!

More updates to follow!