When dainty meets Chunky!

Here is the underside/I have lined the dress. The chunky part is four DK balls crocheted together.
The dainty is also four balls but in the skinniest thread.
The inspiration for this dress was the eye cord I made on my new wooden 12 size double pointed needles/ the biggest knit lab had!
(I wondering, what's the biggest that one can buy!)

Im quite taken with the potential Of the basic eye cord.
Progress so far.
My new dress/ flying and knitting. A good combination to get you moving on with the project just that bit quicker.

The dress so far, all made in one piece with the skinny yarn, I used a mixture of crochet and knit.
For the lining, I then pick up the stitches on the underside and crocheted on a chunky 25 mm hook.
I attached the two bottom edges with crochet it looks almost as if has a puff ball finish.