Leeds fashion/Angelas cat walk

The crochet flower detail (pretty cool)
The crochet layer of a modern day wedding dress/ French chic!
Angela getting the collection ready in amongst the stick insect models;-)


My reason for my recent England trip. Angela my H,N,D buddie now at finishing her degree with a 1st with honours.
She is trying to make her own label. Well currently working with a friend from her University course. ( two better than one to be noticed!)

Her promoting and some help and support from me(And T) set up.

We went to the charity Leeds fashion show, where they showed some current and degree work.

All I know is she is in a tough business, that just take that's something special to take off!

I just hope she has that left in her and hasn't burnt out with all the studies and the defeat/deflation of going alone.

She has worked so hard, she deserves some slack;-)

Antczak and Hatton their label title
www.artwanted.com/antczak&hatton