Hurtigs Tuesday

These where to exact style of sticks a complete matching selection. Men really do need a tool for every thing.

Same but new

it was Just me happily knitting away in an extremely packed Hurtigs! feeling sleepy the heat the repetitive stitches. I was about to leave when Anna came, then here's the new part
Joanus (Bad spell) came next.;-)

My 1st male knitter since knitting in Stockholm, then Annika and the greatly awaited Jenny. Seems she can spot a fellow knitter at 10 paces.

He too is a doctor, the fact that it was a male knitter to the group was interesting and impressive enough.


But here are some more of his facts, he'd only ever used vintage 50's knit book!impressive;-)


Then came the his Sticks, hooks and double pointed wooden needle collections. When I say collection I mean it!
Brings a smile to my face as I type these words.
The most I've ever seen anyone carry.


All presented with love in green Chinese silk/sateen specially made for each type wrap, luxury and beauty at the same time just fabulous!

He even had a metallic pink hook! very jealous because I don't ;-(

Yet another good knit memory to add to my collection.