Autumn knitting


Through the summer there has consistently been something cast on to my knitting needles ~ usually this {corrected link 4/09} petal dishcloth pattern {which has become a favorite} by Hazel Schrock, using some cream-colored, soft, Lion cotton yarn...

My favorite time to fit in a few rows of knitting ~ morning tea time, with a pot of PG Tips and something delicious to nibble {like Rhonda's cranberry & walnut biscuits}.
I'm also trying very hard to finish this teapot cozy started long ago...

And with the arrival of Fall, I couldn't resist casting on two of these great-looking Bainbridge neck warmers that Elizabeth mentioned ...

And of course, there is also a another denim-colored wool mug cozy in progress...

I promise that the last mug cozy giveaway will be announced before the end of this week...see you then!

Deb