finally finished

The picture below is from the Lion Brand yarn catalog. When I saw the pink and green Nancy Meier tea cosy I loved it, even though I would never have chosen these colors on my own. And, I sent for the pattern {here}...2 years ago...

So, I'm especially happy that it is finally finished and fits my 4 cup brown betty teapot perfectly...

Pattern::Nancy Meier's Tea Cosy from Lion Brand Yarn

Yarn Used::Lion Wool #132 Lemongrass & #140 Rose {1 skein each for 4 cup size}

Needles::Pair of size 5 {3.75mm} straight needles

Gauge::5.5 sts = 1 inch in stockinette stitch

Here's a new recipe I tried for Pumpkin Chip cookies ~ perfect with a cup of tea.

1 cup butter, softened::1 cup sugar::1 egg::1 tsp vanilla::1 cup canned pumpkin::2 cups flour::1 tsp baking powder::1 tsp baking soda::1 tsp cinnamon::1/2 tsp salt::1 cup dark chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar, mix in wet ingredients, mix in dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet. Bake 10 - 12 minutes at 375 degrees.