French~lesson~book planner update...



Remember the planner I made from an old French lesson book...

There were some of you who asked to know, down the road, how it was working out and holding up. So far, so good ~ I love it and it does everything that I need it to do, and the sewn-together-page pockets are quite handy.

I did have to make a minor modification to the cover after one of the binder rings ripped out one of the punched holes. I picked up a metal eyelet kit at the fabric store and reinforced all the holes with eyelets. It was very easy to do and completely solved that problem...

If I were to make another, I would try to use a thicker book and leave the whole spine intact--like Farmgirl Cyn's. If you would like some inspiration, check out the amazing altered book that she made!