Business class, return knit!(well crochet)

It looks like a teddy bears ear (But actually it's a sleeve)
Free form that I completed on the trip out to New York, once I had lost my stitch. (well actually I'd gained one?)
Work that One out!, But any way it ended up with a gaping hole in, that's the project that Karin fixed and that I am knitting along side this one.

Textured crochet
My free form on the return trip home turned into a sleeve and the dress I have worked on from their.
Again a mix of colour and texture, the colour scheme is maybe a little wintry, but it's the remainder of my stash.
And to be honest the weather is a little chilly so this doubles up as a mini blanket. When I'm sat knitting on my patio which currently seems to be the only place that I can with my puppy Rasmus, any where else he attacks it but the patio he likes to lay out on thus leaving my knitting balls alone.