Baby Pastels

Almost Ice cream...........
So far
This is where I am with the baby pastels top, the stitch technique is new. I wanted to make a dress but the circle that I thought would be big enough! once pulled it in with crochet it wasn't it's enough for a top only.

I got the bumpy effect that I wanted
(It's almost a ruffle, very key this season)
Then I had some odd ends of yellow cotton that I used to put the neck and arm holes in, ready to attach the sleeve part.(W,I,P)
Crochet using an 8 mm hook, then attached to the bust part.

But I'm already starting on the next attempt. The circle I felt needs to be doubled to get the effect I require.
So this time I 'am going to
knit on a round adding a stitch each time that I go around so the circle gets bigger, bigger and even bigger.
(using the same technique's before to create the circle)