some cabinet work

I started out cleaning in our bathroom and ended up lining the vanity with wallpaper and organizing the wall cabinet...

I made some labels for these glass bottles which I use to hold witch hazel, alcohol, and nail polish remover. I found the bottles at American Science and Surplus - they have lots of cool stuff [especially useful for you home schooling parents who are teaching science]...


One cabinet led to another...I decided to line my little nature case which sits on my desk in the kitchen...

I went through my old books and found one from 1897 called Natural Elementary Geography. It has some wonderful maps that were just what I was looking for...

I cut some foam core board to fit the back of each section of the cabinet, photo-copied a couple maps, cut them to fit and glued them to the foam board. Then I just popped them into the back of each section of the cabinet - a little tacky glue helped hold them in place...


Much better!